Effective use of ICT based science teaching learning objects.
External to the Schools – a full version of the research is available from [email protected]
- National policies for Professional Development of teachers.
- Professional Development provided by education groups within each country, such as Professional Development Services for Teachers, Science Teachers Associations, Education Centres.
- Support from third level colleges and Professional Development provided by other national organisations, etc.
Internal to the Schools
- Specific tools and technologies used across the school.
- Student management specific tools and technologies, such as eportfolio, virtual learning environment, etc.
- General technologies available throughout the school such as Office 365, Google Classroom, etc.
- Teaching specific technologies such as screen/video capture, presentation tools etc.
Personal and Professional Networks and Instructional Design
- Mechanisms of collecting and curating appropriate resources.
- Rethinking pedagogies for the digital age.