This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
The Intellectual Output is structured in 3 Areas:
- Area 1 - A literature review of methodologies and strategies related to the introduction of ICT support in schools for teaching sciences.
- Area 2 - Guidelines for teachers providing methodological and operative insights to make them able to effectively design ICT based science teaching learning objects for their lessons.
- Area 3 – Guidelines for School Directors and Policymakers in order to outline a suggested strategy for the mainstreaming of the implementation of innovative ICT based approaches to teaching Sciences at Secondary school level- to analyse the Italian framework on ICT
UNIGE team objectives carried out:
- to read and integrate the first chapter of the Guidelines
- to write the Italian section of the second chapter of the Guidelines
- to select 5 case studies
- to make interviews with teachers
- to translate the brochure in Italian
- attending the kick-off meeting in Florence
- meeting with school directors and teacher to present the summary of the project
- writing the Italian parts of the Guidelines
- dissemination of the project aims
- teachers and school administration of school associate partners have been informed about the project
- the Italian sections of the Guidelines have been written
- the project has been disseminated in several national and international meeting
- the introductory chapter is ready
- Italian case studies are available
- Italian interviews are available