This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
The Intellectual Output is structured in 3 Areas:
- Area 1 - A literature review of methodologies and strategies related to the introduction of ICT support in schools for teaching sciences.
- Area 2 - Guidelines for teachers providing methodological and operative insights to make them able to effectively design ICT based science teaching learning objects for their lessons.
- Area 3 – Guidelines for School Directors and Policy makers in order to outline a suggested strategy for the mainstreaming of the implementation of innovative ICT based approaches to teach Sciences at Secondary school level
IO1.A - Literature Introduction
IO1.B - Case Studies
IO1.C - Interview
IO1.D - Guidelines
The forms have been presented and approved during the kick-off meeting.
Pixel also implemented the related section on the project portal.
Pixel continuously monitored and supported the work of the partners for the development of the intellectual output.
Pixel created the partners' forum to discuss the guide contents and a Dropbox space in order to share the documents among partners.
- The introductory chapter is ready
- All case studies are available
- All interviews are available
- The literature review is available
The results are accessible at https://fiction.pixel-online.org/GL_Literature.php