This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
It is divided into 4 main activities:
- Coordination of the activities
Coordination of the activities
• Planning of all the activities of the project for the 2 years project life
• Participation in and organisaiton of 4 transnational meetings of the steering committee
• Creation and update of the project website
• In progress reporting activities and delivery of yearly reports at progress and final stage
• Constant sharing of solutions and circulation of information through e-mails and skype meetings
• Check of the project state of art and of the respecting of the deadlines
- Making the Fiction Portal accessible to the largest possible number of school science teachers in secondary schools
- Sharing the Fiction Portal and the results of the Fiction project with the highest number of operators in the field of education
- Sharing the Fiction Portal and the results of the Fiction project with the highest number of citizens
- Spreading the Fiction activities and results on the most popular Social Network (Facebook)
In the framework of this TA Liceo "Machiavelli" has to carry out the following activities:
- Translation of the Project brochure from English into Italian
- Dissemination activities
- Creation of the dissemination reports
- Creation of the transnational dissemination report
It aims to promote the project sustainability. The actions to be carried out are:
• Promote the Portal through the exchange links with Portals addressing similar issues (e.g. Portals providing educational materials for teachers; portals on education and new technologies etc.)
• Promote the among public authorities and key policy makers in order to gain institutional consensus and promoting the insertion of project results in policies for Education.
• Involve new members as associated partners
The aim of evaluation is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual output. Both project partners and end users are involved and will have to fill in ad hoc questionnaires.
Liceo "Machiavelli" produces the project presentation created using MS PowerPoint and was introduced during the meeting.
Liceo "Machiavelli" creates the dissemination form and organize dissemination events.
Liceo "Machiavelli" involves the associated partners and collects exploitation links.
- Project presentations
- Teachers and school administration of school associate partners have been informed about the project
- Several dissemination events have been carried out so far.
- Several exploitation links and associated partners will be available on the project portal.
- One associate partner confirmed and others pending