Effective use of ICT based science teaching learning objects.The guidelines aim at providing science secondary school teachers with the competences to make an effective use of ICT based science teaching learning objects.
External to the Schools – a full version of the research is available from [email protected]
- National policies for Professional Development of teachers.
- Professional Development provided by education groups within each country, such as Professional Development Services for Teachers, Science Teachers Associations, Education Centres.
- Support from third level colleges and Professional Development provided by other national organisations, etc.
Internal to the Schools
- Specific tools and technologies used across the school.
- Student management specific tools and technologies, such as eportfolio, virtual learning environment, etc.
- General technologies available throughout the school such as Office 365, Google Classroom, etc.
- Teaching specific technologies such as screen/video capture, presentation tools etc.
Personal and Professional Networks and Instructional Design
- Mechanisms of collecting and curating appropriate resources.
- Rethinking pedagogies for the digital age.